BRITISH ART NOW: AN AMERICAN PERSPECTIVE
An exhibition of works selected by Diane Waldman, Senior Exhibitions Curator at the Guggenheim. The choice of works was her own personal American view of developments in British art in the 1970s, and was not intended to representative.
A person who creates exhibitions or who is employed to look after and research museum objects.
UK, London, Royal Academy Of Arts
- 16 October 1980 − 05 November 1980
USA, Austin, University Of Texas
- 06 July 1980 − 17 August 1980
USA, Savannah, Telfair Academy Of Arts And Science
- 14 May 1980 − 11 June 1980
USA, San Diego, Museum Of Contemporary Art
- 23 March 1980 − 25 April 1980
USA, New York, Guggenheim Museum
- 17 January 1980 − 09 March 1980