Sue Pryke (1966 − )
Sue Pryke was born in Sudbury in Suffolk and studied at Leicester Polytechnic before undertaking postgraduate studies at the Royal College of Art in London. She was a design consultant to IKEA.
The arrangement of elements or details in an artefact or a work of art.
- Bermuda, Devonshire, Kaleidoscope Arts Foundation, Elliot Gallery
- Bermuda, Hamilton, Xl Foundation
- Bermuda, Hamilton, Bermuda Society of Arts, Edinburgh Gallery
- Ireland, Letterkenny Arts Centre
- Kazakhstan, Almaty, State Museum Of Fine Arts
- Korea, Changeup International Craft Biennale 2005
- Indonesia, Jakarta, Aksara Prodak
- Indonesia, Bandung, Selasar Sunaryo Art Space
- Thailand, Queen Sikrit's National Convention
- Thailand, Bangkok, British Council Office - Bangkok
- Sri Lanka, Colombo, Barefoot Gallery
- Singapore, Esplanade
- Oman, Muscat, Al Harthy Complex