suck UK is a design partnership established in 1999 between Sam Hurt and Jude Biddulph. They both studied Product Design at Central St Martins and for a time worked as freelance designers on a variety of television and film projects.
The arrangement of elements or details in an artefact or a work of art.
A transparent, flexible plastic material, usually of cellulose acetate or polyester, on which light-sensitive emulsion is coated, or on which an image can be formed by various transfer processes.
- Ireland, Letterkenny Arts Centre
- Kazakhstan, Almaty, State Museum Of Fine Arts
- Korea, Changeup International Craft Biennale 2005
- Indonesia, Jakarta, Aksara Prodak
- Indonesia, Bandung, Selasar Sunaryo Art Space
- Thailand, Queen Sikrit's National Convention
- Thailand, Bangkok, British Council Office - Bangkok
- Sri Lanka, Colombo, Barefoot Gallery
- Singapore, Esplanade
- Oman, Muscat, Al Harthy Complex